CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Check-in Time: 11:00AM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Please note that confirmed dates can be altered/cancelled only if intimation in writing has been received by the company 10 days prior to the check-in date.
- Confirmation of booking will be done only after receipt of funds.
- Bookings made without prior payment will be held purely as tentative bookings and we may sell the same to other guest, without notice.
- Credit / Debit Cards not accepted.
- Cancellation charges: Before 10 days 50%, Before 5 Days 75%, No refund thereafter
- Guests are requested to carry photocopy of their photo ID proof.
- Extension Facility of Campfire can be availed at additional cost of Rs. 500/- (for 2 hours.)
- A 3km Guided Trek to Patla betta can be organised on prior intimation at a cost of Rs. 1000
- No music or loud noise after 10:30 pm. We love nature !!
Note: It may take up to 30 Working Days to process refunds.
Karnataka Tourism Policy:
The current National Tourism Policy by the Government of India has recognized the power of “Brand Positioning” and “Source Marketing” as part of the “Incredible India” strategy. The Karnataka Tourism Policy is significantly aligned with it to ensure international, national and regional focus in attracting foreign and domestic tourists in large numbers, for extended stay and higher share of their wallet.
The Unique Selling Proposition of Karnataka Tourism is that it is a “Mini Incredible India” in its tourism offerings. One state encompassing the spectrum of many worlds of tourist interest under one roof – be it the heritage and pilgrim centres of the old world, or the Hi-tech IT and Bio-tech of the modern world.
At one end it is recognized as the “Cradle of stone architecture” of the old civilization and contrastingly on the other, as the “Silicon Valley of India” of the modern e-civilization. While foreign tourists may be charmed by the culture and heritage of Karnataka and enjoy adventure tourism, it is the hill-stations, pilgrim centres and wildlife sanctuaries which hold the interest of domestic tourist.
Home Stay Policy of Government of Karnataka
As a result of sustained promotional activity of the Department, Eco-tourism in Western Ghat districts like Kodagu, Chikmaglur and Shimoga are coming forward to use their houses as tourist stay. Thus, in order to meet the supply and demand gap of hotel rooms and to maintain serene atmosphere in the Western Ghats, the Department firmly believes in encouraging home stay facilities. This is the scheme for promoting Athithi Karnataka Home Stay facility.